12 April 2009

new toy old toy?

I got myself a new phone. A new phone in quite a long time, the last 2 was second hand. It is K800i. Ya, it a very old model, but i like it. Besides, i think i have a hundred and 1 reasons to have this. First, i was so desperately wanted to get rid of the previous 1, i thought i liked it, but i didn't. Then none of any recent model could attract me, those that i like are expensive, those that i could afford i don't like, Sony's W series seem ideal, but i didn't want to get the 4th Walkman phone in a roll.
I'm sticking to Sony Ericsson, i like the brand a lot, so for non-Walkman phone, for good deal price, for cool function and design, K800ish phones are just perfect. K800i has always been my favorite, it was my dream phone when it was first launched, now the price has dropped, isn't it just nice. So, there are 38 reasons already. The 39th is... him, the 40th is him, the 41th... the 101th, ya still him, There goes the 101 reasons.

I guess the phone i bought is pretty much the last stock in the market. It's 1 of the oldest model that are still selling in the market. Sigh, then there are some dramatic experience gone thru during the time i buy it, but it's just too annoyed to remember or to tell, so forget about it. I just hope i will love the phone.


No comments: