12 November 2007

tv commercial

Oh, believe me, this is a coincidence, I didn't plan to have 3 YouTube videos in a roll. Though, it's easier, because i don't need to think so much to write, it's always been hard for me, sigh. This is a tv commercial from the spice girls, (ya, the second video from the girls). I think they really got it going on, good for them. And i think the tvc is pretty funny, but a bit stupid, but funny, you'll like it if you like them. Oh, and the Christmas is coming... I never really like the festive, or do i? I don't even remember when was the last time i really had a nice Christmas, sigh. I do think the 2 from my ex company was pretty cool, at least i got drunk (don't get me wrong, it's never been hard to get me.) Wait, so is Christmas on November?!?!

1 comment:

the ugly submarine said...

You're such a ditzy airhead! Hahaha... but the tesco spot is best la. Farnie je...