02 November 2007

cibai face

I went back to the One academy this morning. I left 2 paintings last time when i graduated, and it was like 20 years ago. I know it was a long time ago, and i should have collected it, but I've never been to Sunway ever since i left the college (or maybe once or twice), and was busy working, and lazy. So I called a few weeks ago, asked for assistance to look for the artworks, though i had prepared that they might lost 'em. After a week, i called for second time, somebody said she needed some more time, then i called for the third time, and finally, thank god, after I spoke to the another girl to help me on this, she found it, even though she only found 1 peace, i feel so thankful.
So, i went to collect it, once i entered the building, i saw this cibai face bitch, who is the front desk receptionist, who has been working there for like forever, she's been there even before i studied the college. I was so feeling like throwing out when i saw her cibai face, ewww. Why the fuck is she still working there, she hasn't retired? How old is she? 250? What's wrong her fucking ugly hair? She has this few lines of horror fringe hanging on her forehead, and a ponytail tied behind, i bet she hasn't changed the hair style for 20 years. She is the fucking worst receptionist in the whole planet, and the most rude and ill-mannered bitch in the universe. I'm so fucking don't understand why the hell is she still working there?!?!?! Is she been shaking the boss or what? Even the students from my batch had been complaining this bitch for her fucking rudeness, nobody ever liked her, everybody hates her!!! If god would ever let me make 1 wish (for today), I'm so fucking wishing her to be sent to Mars. She belongs there. Please, somebody do something. I think am sending a letter to TOA to tell them, they really need to change their receptionist. Who the hell would like to study in that college seeing a big fat cibai face displaying at their entrance. She is the best representative of a face of cibai. Arghhh...
Anyway, thanks for the girl who helped me on the painting, that made my day not that bad after all, thank god. And she's pretty though... haha.

UPDATE
What a surprise, I just got a call from the One, Somebody called and told me that they actually read the letter (ya, i wrote the complain letter), and informed me that they felt sorry about my incident, (WOW. I didn't expect this to happen, i thought they would just ignore my letter.) She also thanked me for bringing this out to them (even it's only a small matter), and they will solve this internally (how will it be?). See, we should never just keep quiet, voice out whenever, whatever you feel unfair.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

you're such a bitch you know?!! a bigger bitch than i am! biatch!

ben said...

alrite, u little small bitch.