25 March 2008

dinner with my uncle from Jarkata

My uncle came from Jarkata to pay us a visit. He's my dad's cousin, he's dad is my grandpa's brother. Well, i don't him so well, but my dad once said they are very close. So, we had a dinner together, with others uncles and aunties too, ya, included those who already 'tiu chao' with my family. So, we kinna 'had' to meet each other. Sigh, means it was a dinner which needs a lotta acting, again. Of cause i hate it. I never good at mingling, not to say with people whom we don't even think we like each other. If it's wasn't for the Jarkata uncle, i don't even think we want to meet each other. It has too many stories behind it, i don't know every single of it, it's tiring to find out, and of cause i don't bother, but i know i like my dad, when he says he hates them, i hate them.
That's why my mum came to town, it was 1 of few times she comes since i was here. Of cause i like it, and i bought her a new hand bag for the dinner, she's happy, and of cause i'm fucking happy to see her happy. My dad? He never leaves the place where he lives, not for any reason.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

Don't la sound so grumpy! I like the bit where you have to eat with the other uncles that had 'tiu chao' with your family. I know i'm being insensitive, but its really funny lor the way you put it. Hahaha...

ben said...

No, i wasn't grumpy, i just hate it. I just don't like to deal with it, if i have a choice.