05 March 2008

new family member

My sister in-law just gave birth to their second baby on the third. This is the 4th time i became an uncle, my family members just increased to 12, and we all are so exciting to welcome him! His name is Hao Meng, 浩銘, (if his parents had finally made up their mind), and i have the credit giving him the name, and of cause Sini helped me a lot. For a personal reason, this is also a relieve, at least there is a baby boy for the next generation named after our sir name, Loke. Since i can't foresee myself having 1 on my own in the future.

No, the picture has nothing to do with the baby, though the right one name Ben.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

So i guess you're free to be the biggest queen ever now huh?!

ben said...

no worry, i can never beat you.