04 March 2010

a late 1

It's been almost a month since my birthday...
I had this weird thing when i was young, i never liked being the center of attention, so i don't even like my birthday. But as i grow older, i'm feeling more comfortable with it, maybe sometimes i would even enjoyed.
Hmm, this year my birthday was wa... wa... wa... It's was 1 of the worst in years. I didn't even had 1 decent birthday celebration. Ok, i still received plenty of sms on the day, a few calls and that's it. Ya. I blamed it to the CNY, it was too close to the CNY, maybe that's why nobody would give a damn any nonsense happens 2 days before the CNY. Well, i might be ok with that, since i'd never expected anything to happen, but please allow me to feel a bit pathetic... sigh... sob sob... and maybe sad...

Then there goes the CNY, after i got back to KL, i attended a CNY luncheon, oh, i met my louis girl, she bought me a present, i was sooo touch. On top of that, i liked the present sooo much, it's Dolce's anthology perfume! and it's no. 6!!! I like it! Thank you soo much, girl!

the L’Amoureux 6

Noah Mill who modeled for the L’Amoureux 6

Then when i got back to work, ohh, i got another present from Farina, and it's a Beret! it's from Ted Baker!! it's from London!!! I liked it sooo much too. Muaks Fa!

the Ted Baker's Beret

It actually made my birthday. I was happy. Can't thanked much to them.
After a while, i had a informal birthday brunch with my bff's. It's was nice too. I might not had a happening birthday, but it's the quality that counts. Thank you, gal.

Breakfast at Tiffany's

the best fai friend

And thanks y'all for the sms and calls too!

No comments: