26 February 2010

Gong Xi Fat Cai

I think it was 1 of the longest time that i gone home. I spent 9 days in hometown this time, i couldn't imagine that. I always think that i wouldn't be able to stay in hometown more than a week, and i never do. Another CNY has passed by. When i was young, i never liked CNY, as i grow older, i still don't like, but i can't deny that it's such a great time for family reunion. It's probably a once a year time for us to get together, and i became more and more appreciate the quality time that we spend.
As usual, a lotta feast, lotta food. I always amazed by my mums' super power, how could she has the endless stamina to do all the things? Cookings, laundry, cleaning, it's really tiring, not only that, she had to work during CNY! Ya, she's still working, and her job never had leave or off day, though she only works 4 days a week.

2nd day of CNY is also my dad's birthday, we celebrate his birthday every year.
My adorable parents & their grandchildren.

And my family is growing bigger, this year my 2nd sis brought her boyfriend to join 1 of our feast also, then there are 14 of us, 14! from the original 6 family members! Sooner the dining table won't be able to fit us. Then i thought could that be 1 day my turn to bring somebody home to join the big family dinner? Not like am having somebody now, even if i do, how would that be appropriate?

My 2 sis & my grandma.
My elder sis, Mrs Heng & Mr Heng & Jason & Regina.

My bro & his daughter
My sis in law & her kids

CNY also a perfect time for old friends gathering, just that i didn't do much this year, i spent more time with my family, ok, it's a sign of aging.
I feel old... Happy CNY!

2 comments:

Chris said...

好久没见, 恭喜发财喔. ;)

ben said...

恭喜发财!