10 August 2007

bon voyage

Ha, so farnie that i actually started a blog. I had a frienster 1, but i didn't even write much on that, doubt that i will do the same to this too, bleh. I felt that reading people blog would be a lot more fun than writting myself 1. I said this before, i don't really have a life that is so fabulous to write about, i don't have that much of friends to bitch about, i'm not that up to date that could share out the new thingy, i don't write that much. The last time i posted on my friendster blog was 6 months ago, ha.
Bernard had just gone to UK. I called him the day before, i was feeling so hard when having the last phone call with him before he left. So glad that he did this. So glad that he did this on his own. Wishing something great to happen to him on his coming days. Hope he can make it.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

Wah. You're very own blog!!! Haha. Good la, now i can leave nasty comments for you. And by the way, my simpsons look very much like me. Cute and beautiful!

ben said...

bring it on, and thanks for being supportive.