07 December 2007

headache

I've got many things going around, not work, definitely. I have to renew my car insurance, road tax, thinking of leaving my job, looking for new job, looking for hotels, thinking of what to buy for christmas presents (ewww, this is the worst), is it really so much things going around, or it's just me? Sigh, so messy.
I never really like christmas, what is it so 'suppose to be happy' actually?!?! I always don't get it, is everybody has to have the feeling of joy for the festive?! Then what is it? the trees? the lights? or what? I kinna hate buying christmas present, have to think what to buy, what people like, affordable price, it's so headache, and some more you'll never get anything you like in return (not when u have no budget to buy people nice pressie). Then what is the fun about it? Am i pathetic? I can never feel the joy of it, not even if i try really hard. Except i could get a nice sleep on the day, because it's holiday.
Or maybe i just never like things that are commonly likable. It's like, when people say how hot is David Beckham, i would say i'll rather hook with Mrs. Beckham, or how people crazy about Harry Potter, i haven't even watch the first episode of the series, i just don't do 'should' & 'must'.
I'm getting my machine tomorrow, exciting.


No comments: