04 January 2008

happy new year

Happy New Year, well, even if it's nothing really that happy. I had a quite busy holiday, from Christmas to new year. I was freelancing in my ex company during the Christmas week, then i had another freelance job on the new year week. I didn't really have time to post blog, i couldn't even really feel that i entered a brand new year, i wasn't exciting at all. Well, nothing can really get me excited, i'm too cool i have to say, i'm that kinna person who don't easily get heated up. Sigh, i guess that's pathetic.
Today i had lunch in BSC Strudels, i swear to idol that i will never go to that shit no more, i had the worst service in 2008 so far, the fucking bitch was fucking rude, i don't think it was all me, my friend agreed with me too. I had a lagsana, they sent me cold 1, i asked the cibai waitress to re-heat it, she said then i have to wait for another 8 minutes... WTF! then why did she sent it to me in the first place! Chao Hai! When she sent me the second time, the side of the food was all burnt! I ordered spritzer, they sent me espresso, and it was sent to me even after i finished the burnt food! Fuck! Another waiter poured some food on to my friend when he was serving it, of cause, you think he would say sorry? The food was spoiled, they redo it, then it took forever. Ma Chao Hai! After all the dramas, i still haven't exploded yet, not until they checked on our bill, my friend saw they charged me extra for my food, i asked why, the cibai bitch said they'd changed the new price, ha, there goes my limit, i yelled at the bitch nicely, i said i wouldn't paid for the price if it wasn't written on the menu! Fucking stupid bitch. And i stared at her like i wanted to slap her cibai face, fortunately none of my fiends was being supportive to my semi-civilized action, so i felt uneasy to carry on. Sigh, bitch. I could be pretty fierce, i mean fierce but still pretty, don't fucking mess with me.

3 comments:

Wyatt said...

All i can say is..."WHOA!"
Honestly, if i were you,
she won't have a nose dangling on her face anymore, or she might need a wig or the very least, hair extension.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

ben said...

Haha, mr wyatt is more fierce than i do, how i wish you were there. Thanks creascenet, but unfortunately i don't read spanish (or was it?), anyway, thanks for dropping by.