27 February 2008

breakfast at tiffany's

There's always the little thing about classic movie, how did they became classic, there must be something extraordinary about it. It's like when i watched Rashomon, i was so amazed by the film, the film was so perfectly crafted.
For this Audrey Hepburn's classic of Breakfast at Tiffany's, I didn't intend to watch, but my friend borrowed and insisted me to watch , so i did. The film so much fun to watch, Audrey Hepburn was breathtakingly glamorous, she's so shiningly beautiful. I must say even i watch it after so many years the film was produced, it still looks absolutely fashionablely gorgeous.

the opening scene of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh!! That's like one of my favourite movies. Best la.

ben said...

Then i see you have good taste in movie, unfortunately, only in movie.