14 February 2008

my 26th

When the time i was writing this (well, i don't have internet access at home, so i couldn't post it right away.), i just past my 26th birthday, so i just entered my late 20's. I'm not that kinna person who would like a big hu-ha on the birthday, i would never expect it to be big. Speaking like that, i think maybe i'm having this insecurity thingy, no expectation, no disappointment. i never like to be the focus point, today (12th) I actually had a dinner with a group of friends, and i even asked the organizer not to make it mine, also because it should be a CNY gathering dinner (shouldn't it be?). So, I suppose this year's birthday wasn't that bad after all, as i really didn't expect anything (almost), and i was having a freelance job, i was busy with the job, i didn't really have time to think about it, i wasn't even aware when the date was approaching, so i assumed everything that happened to me was already an extra. Thanks for everyone who remembered my birthday. Thanks to Skey who got me my first present this year in advance. Thanks to Alex, he's always one of the first few person who wish me, but sorry for the late reply, because i was sleeping when i got your message. Thanks to Elly and Tommy for the only, not one but three birthday cakes. Thanks to my twin sister Rebecca, Pussy Catt, Syndi, Chooi Yin, Victoria, Tama, Mrs Chua, Ash, Joella, Sini, Miss Bernard, Desiree, Lai Kwan, Ed, BB, Ming, Hsin, Joseph... for all your wishes (hope i didn't miss anyone, since there are not much names to recall). Thanks to Tammy for the lovely notebook case, so touchy. Thanks to the girls for the unexpected presents, the worst thing is i didn't give you guys anything for your last birthdays, but i will, wait for your next ones. Unfortunately, I 'almost' didn't expect anything, therefore that equals to disappointment, sigh.
the pressies

Update
Late but not least, i'm sure. My lovely colleagues brought me out for lunch, and bought my every first Baskin-Robbins cake, so SWEET (the cake... and the warmth of the treat). Thank you so much honey. And i bought myself my first LEVI'S jeans, haha, it's true.
the SWEET one

5 comments:

Chasing-Rainbows said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

ben said...

thank you, honey

the ugly submarine said...

Did you get my egyptian hunk that i sent thru post for your birthday? It even comes with its own battery! Happy belated birthday!!!

ben said...

No, if i still don't see before the next time i see you, you'll be fucked miserableness.

the ugly submarine said...

At least i got some action. It's been a while...hihihi...