14 February 2008

CNY08

Happy Chinese New Year. Have been in hometown for a few days, everything is pretty much the same, i mean things that happens every CNY. 1 of the few odd things is I helped my mum prepared for the ceremony of welcoming the god of fortune, my mum does it every year, but that was the first time i stayed at home after i don't even remember how many years, I used to went out instead of staying at home. I think i spent most of the time staying at home with family a lot more compare to previous years, which is cool i think. My family is getting bigger and bigger, we are expecting another new member next month :-), so exciting. My attachment to the family is just getting stronger, i love them. Having an amount of 11 people, you could just feel the headache when you were finding a place to eat in a small town like Ipoh.
the ceremony of welcoming the god of fortune

For the first time, i think my family and my father's side relatives' relationships has finally been drawn a clear line. I hope i'm not sensitive, the progress of distance between us has taken quite some time, or should i say years, we'd been getting further and further away from each other. But, it's good for all parties, how tiring it was by doing all the covering acting? I hate all those fake Hi Bye, i even hate looking at them when you just not sure are they looking at you with sincere, i hate being the young one and can't give a damn shit to fuck it up and always have keep quiet, i hate it when you so fucked up with something but you can't say 'fuck you' or 'fuck off'. Allow me to shout it out here, FUCK YOU! Well, at least now we don't see each other, not even in the least of once a year.
I had a meeting with my primary schoolmates, weird.
Many said they bought a house, many said they are getting married.

No comments: