04 April 2008

sick of it

It hit me again, this is the third time. I was so depressed when i woke up last night at 2 found out that my neck was so painful. I have this neck-ache, i don't know what it called, it's caused from some nerve infections, apparently one of my primary nerve was infected and it's swollen, so it caused so much pain whenever i move my neck and arm muscles which are connected from the same nerve. I'm not sure what brought me to this, according to the Tieh Ta practitioner, it's mostly caused by pressure and tiredness. Well, it's not something that not curable, I just have to take extra care of myself in the coming days. So, i guess it just has the possibility to haunt me for the rest of my life, unless i don't work?!?! Then what am i gonna eat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care fren....