09 April 2008

an unpleasant routine

Why haven't i ever blogged about it, it's been months. I've been having a thought of putting all these into words, and i've started some days ago, this is the third time. I have no idea, maybe am just the most pathetic whore in the whole Mars next to Mr Wanna. So, instead of write for the 4th times, perhaps i should just do it separately, i must get something out this time first.
From not okay to bad, from bad to nothing, from nothing to maybe it's not too bad after all, from maybe it's not too bad after all back to low again, and i don't even have a clue on what feeling am i having now on writing this. I've never felt less complicated, it just haunt from time to time, for better or worse. Maybe it's because i'm just as normal as others, who just eat and sleep everyday.
So, it happened again. I've lost count on how many times was that. Nothing really surprise, nothing new, it's like the routine, it happens from time to time or every once in a while. I was even got numb to what was the story going. It's just so predictable and boring. Maybe enough is enough, doing the same thing over and over again will just kill you. And if it does, i've died for a million times, ha.

I'd hit it too. Ben is hot.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

I seriously have no idea wtf you are writing here. I'm thinking its about work. Anyhow, you are definitely MORE PATHETIC than i am!! :P

ben said...

You bitch. Well, it's about my last relationship.