28 April 2008

counting down

One more day to go, busy packing and spring cleaning my place, almost ready.
I had a farewell last Friday, wait, was it mine?! Or maybe i should re-phrase it, i attended a farewell last Friday. Initially, (who cares? actually i did) it was a farewell for me and the lovely Miss Ashley. It was kinna like we are having it together, (PS, the 'we' here means, Ash's company was doing it for her, so did mine) since we are leaving almost at the same time, kan?! then a small incident occurred, my only colleague, Miss Alex couldn't make it, due some really concrete reason, i have to say it's reasonable, so it left me and my boss. And because of that, my boss attendance was matter, at least it is so that my 'farewell' would exist, otherwise it wouldn't be a farewell if attendee is nil. For god's sake, my boss didn't leave me the only 'little bit of hard feeling leaving' i had, fuck, the last thing he left me was awkwardness and embarrassment on my farewell, alright, ...on the 'supposed to be my farewell' farewell! Besides, Ash got a pressie from her company on the farewell, it was quite a big appreciation. Me? Ha! (repeat that a million times), from my boss? Haha! (repeat that a billion times), the last time he went Gold Coast for holiday, he bought a bar of chocolate for 3 of us, and it's Cadbury. From his Istanbul trip, we got a box of sweet dessert cake, which ended in the dustbin after a bite. So you think i should expect anything from him? Think till Tommy girl come outta the closet, which means it'll never happen!
Luckily, i didn't really feel the awkwardness, i enjoyed it very much, judging on not having the question of 'was it mine' pop up. It was Ash last day too, i had hard feeling seeing her left. Everybody likes Ash, i do, we've been working together for 3 years. I always adore her, i adore her intelligence, her honesty, her kindness and naiveness (aka so-hai-ness), she seems to know lot, and i find her pretty accomplishing at her age. And one more additional, she has the nicest boobs from all the girls i've ever seen, believe me, it's one of the greatest creation from god. I'm sure am gonna miss her (and them). Well, actually i already do, today the office looks like shit without her, it's so quiet and empty, thank god i will not be here for long. I miss you, darling(s).

i didn't include men's boobs.

3 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

We'll miss you lotsa!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww~~ such a sweetpie~ miss u much too~ a great breakie/lunch companion, great listener/advicer, moreover a great person as a whole.
You changes the perception i had towards de "not too straight guy"
community. Big round of applause for Ben!!

We shall keep in touch, really. Do update ur blog, ill get a piece of you here from time to time.

Luv ya long time!!

ben said...

Sure, sistas.
I'll miss you guys too.
Lotsaluv...