08 November 2008

half filled

This is rare happens, but i do it sometimes too. Woke up in the evening, ate a pack of instant noodle, walked out from the house, went to the nearest place to online, i'm writing this online, i'm bloging this live. Not having so much positive feeling going around, i'm feeling tired, a bit vulnerable, and half filled (am not that 'empty' empty, but yet filled). I slept for 2 hours just now, didn't sleep yesterday night, i was up watching video whole night, i couldn't sleep because i past out for the whole afternoon yesterday, i slept from 2 to 9. Yeah i didn't work yesterday, or should i say i finished work yesterday. I worked from Thursday till next day. This is not new, it happened. Like what my house mate asked, what kind of work is that, that needs you to work like that? If you asked me, i'd say that's a work giving me a living now. I didn't work overnight for fun, i think nobody does, i work for money, for a living. And in this industry, in this position, it happens.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont over work yourself babe~ =)

ben said...

thanks, darling.

the ugly submarine said...

You can camp in my house next time you work late. I'm sure my mum won't mind :D

ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ben said...

i have a home to go after work, honey.
I don think it's a good idea to go to your haus.

Anonymous said...

awww~~ wats going onnsss!