04 November 2008

over-dued update

Just past half a year in the new company. If you were to ask me am i happy working here in the current company? My answer is for sure. Work is tough, working hour is extremely long, but am so happy working here , well, a slight better than my last job, it was ... sigh. As usual, work has occupied so much of my time, nothing special occurred around my working life, and i pretty much don't have a life beside my working life, so i have nothing to blog.
Is this the time to think that am i going to stay at my current for some time? I give up on this question.
My twin sister has gone to taipei for a couple of months. Hope she'll come back soon.
Am still single, and so ready to mingle.
Coldplay's new album, Viva La Vida is cool, it's been playing in my itunes lately.

Always like Alanis Morissette's Ironic. Life is full of ironic, it's written so true about life, especially when this line comes in, It's meeting the man of my dream, and then meeting his beautiful wife... huh...



I have a crush on a guy lately, unfortunately... huh...

No comments: