20 December 2008

phew...

What a day, or a week, or a month i should say.
Sigh, when i went collect my car from car park after work yesterday, i found out that my car got banged! Tiu nia sing, all out of a sudden, i have to spend extra money to fix my car. It's not that bad, but bad enough. Now i have to spend a few hundreds more when i already had spent so much this month! Sigh! After all the christmas shopping, my car insurance renewal, all the bills, now i have this. Before this, I was planning to get him a watch, now, god knows. Arghh... i wish am rich.

My company is going to have a Christmas party the coming monday, I've never got a a big one since the last time i left here, well, i had a few small in between, but not as big. This is going to be a fun one, at leaast am hoping, and it's better be. The theme for the party is 'Back to School'. It's lame, who doesn't know, but let's pray it'll turn out to be a fun 1. Of cause me and my girlfriends will dress up nicely, do expect some funny pictures!

No comments: