09 May 2009

support

If blog should be a diary basis narrative or a regularly update record of incidents , then i think i need to label a lot of my post 'covered' .
Last week i went back to my hometown to attend a wedding dinner. At the dinner, i met with this old friend of mine who was my secondary schoolmate. We always have this chemistry going around, we can talk. Well, a lot. We've met not more than 5 times since we left school, but every time we meet, we can just talk. The night was content, we were talking like there were no tomorrow, even the guy who sat next to me asked us did we even stop talking for a second? We had so much update from each other. Then i found out that she actually read my blog! I've never intended to have my blog read by many people, but i think every blogger would please whenever their blog is noticed. I was so happy to hear that, she got all story from here, she never missed. She aware of things going around me. I thank her for being so supportive, for a supportive reader of my blog, for being supportive for my choices. Thank you, babe.
She's gonna be a mama by end of the year, hope that she'll be all well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha ..maybe is the time 4 me to say something..ya, i agree with u tat not much can talk so much but dun know y each time v met , v can talk...
i dun think distance or space can make a gap , it is just depend on how v perform ..n i do hope too , u will remember although v not meet vif each other , i still give out my biggest support 2 u ..
enjoy ur life , my dear friend .

ben said...

I love you too, my dear.