10 May 2009

a year a title

I just past a year here in this company early this month. It's like i've been here for years. I know the year wasn't easy, hence i've been through a lot. But that doesn't stop time from passing by so fast. On last Friday, we had a staff meeting , and my promotion was announced. It was't unexpected, i've been told already, it should be exciting, i guess, i am too, but at the same time, i got all the mixed up emotion. Even when i first thought of blogging this, it was in good mood, then when i'm writting it, mmm, it turns the other way round. Everything seems not quite fit, or timing is the word that could say it all? Is a year too early? Also the co is not doing well, so a promotion doesn't seems conducted. The position i got has never existed, it's been made up for me. Then there goes the job scope, everybody including me is confused on what am i suppose to do, or how far could it go? To make it worse, i'm actually still doing what i was doing, ya, so that making sense to my new title, SOS, same old shit.

No comments: