31 October 2007

me?

Sei la, I'm feeling so empty these few days. What had i done? Nothing! Sigh... In fact, I've just got back from a trip, I was in Genting 2 days ago, but i feel like I'm been having this black out for weeks. I'm sorry, if i'm having too much 'boring' lately.
Read about a post from my friend's blog, 'Time is adjustable!', WTF?!?!
Since I have nothing better to do, so I did a meme (what's is meme actually?). Copied this from Mr. Wanna which was copied from somebody else.


1. I've come to realise that my last kiss was happened under 20 celsius degree. Pretty cool.

2. I am listening to the annoying background music playing from the website thegaymonsters.com

3. I talk very slow. If you've ever talked to me in these 2 years, you would notice this. Do i bother? I would concern more about my brain, it works slower.

4. I love to see him sleeping beside me when i first open my eyes in the morning. Eww, ya i know.

5. My best friends are not from a same group of people by most of the time.

6. My car is aging...

7. My love life is separated, which means I'm having my love and my life separated.

8. I hate it when people ask me how to pronounce my chinese name in english.

9. Love is a form a stupidity.

10. Marriage is a process that needed to be done before you can get divorce.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking am I queer? Well, thanks to those who answered them, 'you ask him la' for me.

12. I'm always attempting to do something this, something that, and it'd ended before the attempt turn into action.

13. I have a secret cheesy crush on him/her (aren't we talking about secret here?!?!).

14. My cell phone is not rang for 3 hours.

15. When I wake up in the morning, please tell me that I can have another 30 minutes to sleep.

16. When I go to bed at night, i will have a smoke first in the toilet.

17. Right now I am thinking about is this the best thing that I can do for this afternoon?!?!

18. Babies are, annoying for the most of the time. So, am not thinking about getting knocked up.

19. I get on MySpace, to look at others people profile, as far as i can remember, i don't have anything on mine.

20. Today I am bored to death as usual.

21. Tonight I will go to sleep by 12 or 12.15.

22. Tomorrow I will try not to be so bored.

23. I really want to get my tummy flat.

24. Someone that will most likely repost this is definitely not my mister.

Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Chasing-Rainbows said...

Ur english name? Hmmm..Loke Chung Nung!!!

Am i right??? Hahaha =)

ben said...

WRONG!