13 September 2007

are you out?

I read Monday's newspaper, saw this topic from the supplementary paper, it talks about a group called PT Foundation, formally known as Pink Triangle Foundation (PT?! how pathetic!), oh, I didn't know there is such thing in local, I thought all the activists are buried live or locked in jail. Anyway, it is a community-based, voluntary non-profit making organization providing HIV/AIDS education... blah, I bet you wouldn't want to continue to read that. The spread is actually focus on the study of the 'community', and storys from the interview with some GLBT. It's the first spread of it's series of 7 reports, the first 1 is talking about their relationship with their family. Interviewer shared about story with their family. I thought about this also, what if the day come? I never really wanted to tell 'em, but i do wish there's this day come, that I could share with them my story, or maybe to him bring home. Hmmm, though it sounds impossible for me at the moment, but I do looking for the day to come, it could be something great that happen in my life. It's not really that big deal, (Is this too serious?) it's just a thought of sharing. Hiding is so suffering, isn't it? But unfortunately it's still a NO for now, I could imagined the scenario if I just slap them with the shock, my mum would've brought me to a exorcist to ask him to expel the evil from me, where my dad would kill him so that he wouldn't contaminate me no more. Haha...
PS, are you out? How out?

No comments: