03 September 2007

ella ella ella eh eh eh

I had a super busy week, that's why my posting was retarded for quite some time. I've been having sweet sweet honeymoon in my office for the past couple of months, i am so not used to it for these few days by working my ass off like that. My company is having a new client, at the same time, some of existing account are active all out of sudden, so it's like overloaded all over the place. At first, i thought that should be good by having a new client, so new business means new income, and my servicing told me that she charged them a good amount of money for the job. God knows, yesterday my servicing was informed that they have only small budget for the job, when she told me, i was like, Ha??? WTF? Then i spent so much time and effort for what?!?! Argh...

Anyway, i met a blogger last week, nice meeting him, nice reading his blog, he is Mr. Ycwyatt?!?!. I read this post from his blog, it's about recommending a cover version of Umbrella from a singer-songwriter Scott Simons. He said Simons' version is better, then i thought of Mr. Mountain Water's post of Mandy Moore's version. MW said her version is the best rendition. Ha, farnie, now we have a girl’s fight. I've never heard of any of those before i found out from their blog, in fact I'm not a fan of Rihanna, but I would say i prefer the Simon's version. Sorry, Mr. Mountain Water, how i wish Mandy is more good looking than Scott Simons, too bad. Be the judge, check out both version from their blog, and find out how'd they fall for their choice. Click on them, Mandy Moore from Mr. Mountain Water, Scott Simons from Mr Ycwyatt.
 Hahaha ella.

5 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

Peh la his version!! He sound like he's constipated je. I still salute mandy's version. Now and forever!

ben said...

alrite, it's your preference.

Wyatt said...

Hey Ben.
Dude, my name's Wyatt la. Hahahaha....

Anyway, i think Mandy's version not bad at all, although the melody arrangement could be a whole lot better.

Scott's version is...oh so sexy.
You can just imagine having your love one over, a candlelight dinner, some wine, cuddling together on the couch, kissing passionately. Hahaha....

Just, you know, the feeling that exudes from the song itself, that makes you feel it. Hard to explain, but there's just this IT factor in Scott's cover of that ella...oops, Umbrella song.

Wyatt said...

ooh, by the way, YC is the short of my given name. Haha...

And Wyatt's my real name, my parents have a knack of giving out weird names. Alphonsus, Phineas, Eugene.
Those are the names of my brothers.

Hahahaha.....

ben said...

Ops, sorry, I thought we actually know each other, do we? or have we me t? :p hahaha. Nice to meet you, Mr Wyatt.