18 September 2007

i'd hit it

A new billboard is installed opposite Eastin Hotel, It's a fashion brand billboard featured Ken Watanabe.
Having so much work lately is so tiring, going to on leave doesn't help much, because then I'll have more pressure on finishing up my work, sigh. Yes, I always have to get my work done before I can go on leave, why? because if not, then who's gonna do my work? In the other word, I can handover my job to no one. Don't get it? I'm kinna working on my own, but I'm not the boss. Still don't get it? I'm 1 of the 2 staffs in my company, we are doing totally different jobs and task. Get it? No? Doesn't matter, me neither...
At least passing by Ken Watanabe's billboard made my day, haha.
PS, I do have a okay relationship with my dad, not excellent, but good enough.

2 comments:

angel with two horns said...

ben going psycho.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

ben said...

which ben are you talking about?!?!