08 September 2007

pc

I want to get a laptop so bad lately. I always want to get 1, but I thought I didn't really need it, because I can online when I'm in my office, when I'm work, so i thought i didn't have to spend that much of money to buy a pc, of cause i never have enough money to buy 1. But whenever I'm not working or during the weekend, I'm totally disconnected with the cyber world. So sometimes i got a bit frustrated. Of cause i know i could do it at the internet cafe, but every 12 out of 10 is playing computer games in the cafe, and I just surf net? It doesn't feel right. It's not only that, i wish i could have my own pc so that i could work at home. Of cause, money to me is another issue, it's so not easy for me to have enough money to buy a laptop. Somemore i want to get a Mac, and I can't even afford a pc, sigh. Never thought it could be that hard, so when I think back, it must be difficult for my parent when they bought me a pc last time. (Ya, i had 1, it's a desktop, I passed it to my sister 3 years ago, because she needed it.)
And you know what, i started writing this post last weekend, but i needed to go before i finished it, and today i had a busy day as usual, so now only i can post it. Sigh, pathetic, kan?
PS, fortunately i could surf net in my office, if not I'm so like paralyzed. Ops, sorry for those who couldn't do so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, you can make installment one.

ben said...

hei, honey, I already have so much bills to pay every month, the installment thingy will just made my life more miserable... Sigh.

the ugly submarine said...

Didn't i always mentioned that you'll sell like hot cakes at jalan alor? That will solve ALL your problems, sister. Aww.

ben said...

but my hole doesn't fit that much of stuff like yours does, so I do see a point selling it.