12 October 2007

too hot or not hot?

Tom Ford launched a new fragrance which ad has gone a bit far.So, how you see it? The ads feature the bottle placed on certain part of a woman, 1 version on the upper part, the other one on the lower part. The funny thing is, i thought only the gays will buy the cologne, but by looking at the ad featuring such appetizing images, I think it's a NO?!?! I don't think I want to smell like... halo?!?! I don't think it's suitable to post the image here, (I do have kids to visit my blog) so I have no choice but to mosaic the pic all, soli. If you think you can handle the clear version of the pic, pay a visit to Tom Ford's website, but I have to warn you, it's NSFW, and there might be too much fleshes to handle.
PS, at least I'm pretty sure that Tom Ford is super hot, not to judge on the ads, he's a sexy beast.

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

Um...I agree it's a huge turn off,
the ad i mean. Anyway, Tom Ford did made an alternate version with his
own butt instead of the women's vagina...hahaha...

The picture is available here
http://pleasedontstopdemusic.blogspot.com/2007/10/off-topic_11.html

Or you could check it out on
the November issue of OUT magazine.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ben,

I am pleased to announce the launch of our newest fragrance for December 1st, Andy Warhol Silver Factory. I’ve enclosed the press release below for your convenience.

I also want to let you know about the beginning launch our first ever body series, Bodies by Bond, and our fall launches, in which we collaborated with the iconic retail store, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks Fifth Avenue for Her and Saks Fifth Avenue for Him.

Please contact me at contactus@bondno9.com should you be interested in receiving samples and/or additional information.

Thanks; I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

With best regards,
Eléna Cattafi
eCommerce Marketing Manager
9 Bond Street
New York, NY 10012
www.bondno9.com