01 October 2007

singa-poor

I went there 2 weeks ago, after i came back, I didn't have time to write a post, been super busy at work these days, and I seeing it as a good sign.
Haven't been there for a couple of years, oh dear, they are not progressed at all. Didn't expect them to be nice to me, but damn! don't fxxk with me! They are so rude, they are so impolite, they are worse than the noisy bitches from ANTM. OMG, can you imagine, i've been there for 2 days plus, but i met bitches everyday. Ya, i met more than 1 a day, sigh! Just right after my friend & I arrived, we walked into this mall, and were pass by this shop, and this bitch was standing in front of me, then I said excuse me, thought that she would let me pass by, then for god knows what the fuck of the reason, she sucked shit in her mouth, saying something to bad me, I didn't really hear what she said, but I'm sure it wasn't something good, WTF, i turned my head after passed by her, and looked at her, i swear if she ever looked back to me, I would've fucked her nicely. Unfortunately, Mr Mountain was there trying to ask me not to mess things up, so thank god, that bitch didn't have to die. This is only 1 of the many incident that we met. Poor bitches.
We met up with Skey, I think she's doing good, she's been there for 2 months, everything is going fine. Like she said to me, you don't need to like the people there, you are there because you like their money. Okay, fair enough, who would actually like those bitches.
My sister in law is pregnant, she's having her second baby, I personally hope it'd be a boy. Hope she'll be fine too.
Luckily we were pretty good at syoking sendiri, if not, i wouldn't be able to think a thing nice about the poor trip. We walked and walked and walked, like we'd been touring around the island for 3 times, haha.
Oh, did I tell you i saw Bryanboy, or Bryanboy wannabe, or Bryanboy lookalike, or whoever he/she is, wait, or maybe he just look farnie.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh you're just jealous! And what do you mean by me being a 'participant'! Upset! Utterly upset!

ben said...

hahaha, stop acting like a diva, you have a long way to go. bleh!
Anyway, i did put an 's' on the participants!