08 October 2007

what's wrong with them?

I took this picture last week, seeing this psycho neighbor torturing the cat brutally. I'm not so sure if the cat was theirs, but even if it is, it was still pretty cruel. They even put it in a rat trap, unfortunately, I didn't manage to take that pic on time, & also they just did it once. They were throwing it to each other, screaming at the cat. They might burnt its pubic hair or inserted a carrot inside the... (Ewww, I'm sorry, i shouldn't have... sorry), I said might, I stopped after I took the picture, so I'm not quite sure if they've done that, too bad. What's wrong with the people? They don't have anything better to do or what? Wait, I didn't mean to spy them, just so happen saw it. (I might be a little bit too bored at work lately, but I'm sure I have much more better things to do than that). Or maybe they just had too much Britney's news.
Oh, shoot, i didn't mean to bother Britney neither, sorry Chris. Chris Crocker, the super fan of Britney is famous now, for god knows what's the reason made the fame, at least we know that joining reality show by having nude pics spreading in the internet is not the only way to get yourself famous. Try harder girls.

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

Eww...
Me and my classmates picked up
3 strayed puppies with cigar burns on their feet and ear 2 weeks ago!

People are getting way too sick.

ben said...

ewww, it even worse.
Send them all to rehab.