26 October 2007

boring1

I knew this is going to happen, haha, i'm not surprise at all. When was the last time I wrote a post, it was like 20 years ago?!?! Haha. It's my pattern, i always start up things passionately, then it'll fade off, losing all the way till it ends. Sad kan? Don't bother me, can't be helped.
I wasn't that busy the last few weeks, in fact, i was quite super free. I had only 2 jobs in October, of cause i couldn't believe it. Ever since i joined the company, I've been working like hell, working on all the accounts & jobs alone, or with some not so happening colleague, (almost like working alone, I didn't mean you, honey), so, you can imagine, even the toilet is running out of toilet paper is my business (well, it still is). Fortunately, i didn't waste the once in a life time chance to do something else, i had a freelance job, i compiled my portfolio (finally) the first time in 4 years (ops). I had it done yesterday and showered to my friends, then I was criticized kao kao, eww, bad she, hate her. I thought it would be quite okay, who knows, sigh...
I heard a shocking news (or secret) from a friend of mine days ago. It really shocked me. I screamed and screamed, and jump up and down, and screamed and had a few moments of coma, and screamed when i got the news, I only stopped when I found out that i wasn't alone in the office (I thought I was). It's scary, unexpected, big, surprise, and shocking. Unfortunately, i cannot tell the story, (not to everyone, hehe) the person had my word by not telling anyone that. Even worse, I actually told that to 3 person (ops)... so far. Please forgive me, honey, i didn't mean to spread it, they are so not involve in any of these, so, they are threat-less. I hope it's okay. I was so stress, when i knew that I was told the first and only, it's so stressful by keeping it alone. Some more, it's not like somebody would die after i tell to someone, so it's even more suffering. But i still have to keep, so, for those who is interested, wait for the person to come to you, I hope he/she will.

2 comments:

the ugly submarine said...

tell me lar...

Anonymous said...

yala..tell me too lar....